Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · January 28, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Arkansas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Support Staff: We have 2 full time day shift and each of them will team up with a MidLevel provider.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine / Hospitalist.
- Schedule: Day Shifts (7am-7pm).
- Patient Volume: 12-15 patient census per day.
- Feb 1-Feb 7.
- However not a deal-breaker.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Hospital Staff.
- Board Certified.
- Hospital has an Open ICU but w/auto consult to Hospitalist.
- Every other week until FT solution is finalized.
- Start Date: Jan 18-24.
- Intubation would be a +.
- Charting/Dictation: MediTech.
- Length Of Assignment: January 2022 >>>.
- Routine Rounding.
- They also have Pulmonary, Nephrology, Cardiology on site.
- Additional Hospital.
- Certifications Required:Current/Active - Arkansas License.
- Minimum Length Accepted:3-4 months to start.
- 5-6 admissions per day.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Patient Demographi.
- Feb 15-Feb 21.
- MediTech is the EMR.
- Board Certified - DEA.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Location: Russellville, Arkansas.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 28.