Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 9, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Boarded is preferred.
- As of the 2010 census, the city's population was 159,498.
- It is the principal city of the Springfield metropolitan area, which has a population of 462,369 and includes the counties of Christian, Dallas, Greene, Polk, and Webster.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Location: Missouri.
- As of 2019, the Census Bureau estimated its population at 167,882.
- Springfield is the third largest city in the state of Missouri and the county seat of Greene County.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Mar 11.