Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · January 28, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent family medicine job (North St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10-bed, open ICU with Intensivist coverage.
- The St. Louis International Airport is also within a 30-minute drive.
- Nocturnist - Desirable Lake Community outside St. Louis.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Team of 10 physicians, advanced practitioner support, and a clinical performance nurse.
- 154-bed, non-profit hospital.
- H1B eligible facility.
- The city's central amenity are the two private lakes, but there are many other amenities that make this a popular suburban area popular including the best schools in the state, and a vibrant restaurant and shopping scene.
- We are adding Nocturnists to our team at a 150-bed, Level III trauma center, Level II Time Critical Diagnosis Stemi Center.
- This community is situated around two lakes and between Interstate 70 and Interstate 64 just west of St. Louis.
- Procedures not required.
- The hospital was awarded the Outstanding Patient Experience Award and was a Joint Commission Top Performer.
- Offering an excellent compensation plan to physicians including base salary, performance bonus plan, lucrative benefits with added perks, revenue sharing and partnership track.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.